What a day for sports from my perspective. Today I am completely dedicated to sports. Let's overview why I am excited:
First Round of The Masters
How can I as a lover of golf not be excited for The Masters? The Masters in my eyes is the best event on the PGA Tour. The Masters signifies for many the beginning of spring. The Masters takes place at Augusta, an absolutley marvelous course.
Pittsburgh Pirates Home Opener
Sure the Buccos aren't the best team. But starting out 4-2 and 2 road series wins, how can Bucco fans not feel some excitement even if most likely it's only for a little.. The Bucs are facing off against the Colorado Rockies.
NCAA Frozen Four
Like I wrote about yesterday today is the Frozen Four for NCAA D1 Mens Ice Hockey. Mens D1 college hockey is extremley physical, fast paced and passionate. Great games for any hockey fan!
It all lines up perfectly. The Masters runs through most of the day. The Pirates play at 1:45pm, and the Frozen Four games are at 5pm and 8:30pm.
I was realy excited on that day as well. Especially for the Pirates home opener and the first round of the Masters. I love watching golf, and that is when you see some impressive play, and as for the Pirates, I have been a life-long fan and I hope they can finally turn it around this year (although I doubt it).
ReplyDeleteGreat day and weekend. I thought the Master's was very exciting this year and it was a great race in the last round. As for the Pirates, you have to be excited. I believe they can this year. I love these days where it is non-stop sports 24/7.
ReplyDelete