Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ESPN Insider

ESPN Insider is one of the best Apps and/or online resources for inside information on trades, signings, sales of teams etc through the most respected sports network in the U.S. ESPN. Although it is required that you pay a yearly fee it is well worth it for the devoted sports fan. Ever wonder how the analysts and reporters on ESPN are able to predict trades/signings etc, weeks before it happens? It's because of the inside information that they recieve as members of the press and so on. ESPN is allowing us as fans access to that same information. ESPN Insider will make you seem like the sports genius amongst your friends. To be allowed on the "in" for a mere $3.33 a year is well worth it to me as it should be for any devoted sports fan.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. ESPN Insider is one of the best resources for up to date sports news. With the price being so reasonable it's just attracting more and more sport fans everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that ESPN insider sounds like a great application. Is ESPN insider available only on the iPhone? Or is it available on any smartphone? I have a blackberry and I am interested in possibly purchasing this application. I think that it is worth the small fee, especially if people thrive on finding the most recent, updated information. I am going to take a look into my blackberry and see what I can find! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you one hundred percent Matt! Even though I do not have ESPN Insider, I know of friends who do and it does seem worthwhile. It definitely gives you the inside information right at your finger tips instead of having to search the internet to find what you are looking for. Great app and a great blog! Thanks Matt!

    ReplyDelete